Tightly manage the business side of IT.
Source connections, evaluate options, negotiate terms, manage deployment, consolidate bills, identify variance, pro-actively monitor connections, initiate tickets, and drive performance. Every vendor, every technology, and every project, in one place.
“SmartFiber has fundamentally changed the way we do business”
Grant McCabe, CEO
Exclusively serving the large Enterprise, Technology, Public, and Finance Sector
Procure & Project
- Renew, upgrade, migrate network vendors with ease
- Obtain full vendor analysis, fiber routes, and cost analysis for single, redundant, and tertiary network connections
- Automate the negotiation of key contract terms – monthly renewals, early term waivers, coterminious end dates, etc
- Obtain real-time status on every project from your real-time project dashboard
- Leverage your US Based PM to manage provider requirements – site plans, ROE, scheduling, room-ready requirements, etc.
- On-demand installation with automatic losing-carrier disconnect requests
- Network Techs available for dispatch inside continental US
- Weekly Project Updates with full provider visibility
- A single automated solution to pay your technology bills
- Eliminate manual processes and fully customize your approval policy
- Gain peace of mind with automatic variance triggers and payment limits
- Minimize disconnects, late fees, and unnecessary spend
- Forecast Network Expense with Spend Insights
- Custom General Ledger Codes
- Automatic competitive bidding and renewal management
- US Based Billing Support to drive your objectives within specificed tech vendors
- Includes four (4) invoices per location
- Additioanl invoices $10 per invoice
- NO FEES ASSOCIATED WITH PAYMENT
- 24 x 7 x 365 Network Monitoring & Ticketing Support
- Eliminate mid-day emergencies with pro-active Service Provider Ticketing
- Network monitors create tickets, notify staff, and alert our NOC in the event of circuit failure
- Leading SLA with 15 Minute response and over 90% 1st call resolution
- Consolidate all support requests with one-number, one email, and one ticketing system to track, manage, and resolve your network challenges.
- Reporting & Analysis identifies chronic trouble and defines material solutions
- Includes up to two IP Addresses
- Additional IPs can be Monitored and Supported for $30 Per IP
SIMPLE & AMAZING
Unparalleled Sourcing & Deployment Support
Proactively renew, manage, transform, and capitalize on complex, administration heavy, technology advancements.
Create a single source of truth for communications & cloud
Streamline & automate IT Purchases & Projects
Uncover insights and enable fact-based transformation
Reduce expense with forecasted savings
Local Integration & Setup
Every technology decision is now a business decision. The choices you make today can have lasting impact for years to come — which is why you need clear, reliable insights to help you fully succeed in your role.
VOICE + MOBILITY
INTERNET + DATA
SECURE + MANAGE
SETUP + SUPPORT
Technology Related Insights for your critical business decisions
Get Rates Now
Submit the form and our team will get to work compiling options from the largest service providers in the world with a low price GUARANTEE.
We welcome the opportunity to define our value.
No Time Wasted.
Create your Account
- List of Existing Locations
- Current Provider Invoices with invoice start date
- Current provider contracts if available
- Detail immediate or urgent service requirements
PREFER TO TALK – CALL US AT 866.500.1188
What Happens Next
- Your Existing Service Locations, Services, and Agreements will be logged in your Dedicated Portal
- Immediate, Expiring, and Expired locations will be routed to our marketplace of over 200 service providers
- Our tool will filter the product, geography, and requirements to insure we’re contacting the right providers, right away!
- Your Assigned Owner’s Representative will contact you within 1 day to discuss preliminary findings and near-term objectives
Every Vendor, Technology, & Location - Nationwide.
Connect all your locations, privately, and securely with our Wide Area Networking Solutions and Software-Defined Wide Area Networking Solutions
- MPLS IP-VPN
- Layer 2 Private Networking (VPLS)
- Wireless Back-Up
Enjoy business class internet access for you and your customers, with endless failover and out-of-band connectivity options.
- Dedicated Internet Access
- IP Transit
- Satellite Internet
- FIOS / Cable Coax / DSL
- LTE Internet (mobile)
- Fixed Wireless Internet
Our broad portfolio of Ethernet and Private Line Services provides simple, cost-effective ways to connect business locations, deliver applications, data, and information.
- Ethernet HUB (Network-to-Network Interface)
- Ethernet Private Line (EPL)
- Wavelength (10, 40, & 100G)
Unified Communications & Voice
Enjoy manageable, reliable VoIP and data bundles that integrate your communications and provide exceptional scalability and reach.
- Hosted PBX / Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Enterprise SIP
- IP Analog
- Traditional Analog
- Elevator & Alarm Analog
SmartFiber has the experience, network, customer support and systems to ensure that you have the best possible voice communications experience.
- Local Phone Numbers
- Toll Free Numbers
Managed Services & Public Sector
Switching is easier than you think.
Keep the simple parts of your business simple.
- Drive productivity
- Control Costs
- Improve customer experience
- Scale your business with ease
What They’re Saying
Guaranteed to reduce your network spend
Save on Service Renewals
Data Backed Negotiations
What do we need to provide in order to get started?
Once your data has been compiled we will immeidately work towards the time sensitive and out of term service requirements.
What is the time commitment on our end?
After results are compiled: a 15 minute sync with your central point of contact to discuss alternate solutions and renewal terms to your current services.
After orders are placed: a weekly/biweekly 15 minute sync with your Project Manager to run the duration of your installation. We insure orders are flowing as intended and savings are realized upon completion.
What if I already use a 3rd party IT Vendor?
But your calendar can’t talk with vendors – it just keeps track of when renewals happen. SmartFiber actually works with vendors for you and keeps your staff and local IT up to date and on task.
In other words, we use your SmartFiber portal to know which vendors to contact and when. We save you the hassle of going back and forth with them yourself and present the best & final offer from all available options.
Do you charge a percentage of savings?
Who is our contact once we sign up?
- A Contract Consultant for strategy meetings, savings review, and contract negotiation.
- A dedicated Project Manager to manage Service Providers Orders, installation status, and billing errors.
Every member of your account team have been top-performing Sales, Project, and Operations Staff with direct experience working for the very Service Providers we manage – so we know exactly what levers to pull to get you a better price, install, or credit.
Is it too early to work with SmartFiber if we don't have immediate requirements?
It’s never too early to understand savings, organize your contract termination dates, and pro-actively identify a greater value. And, we organize your service contracts for you!
That means we’ll track down your existing contracts, requirements, renewal dates, and expense and add your data to your dedicated Portal. We want to get things in place so you never have to scramble for a last-minute renewal – and lose leverage.
This also means we start talking with your Service Providers as early as 6 months before your existing contract termination. Providing you the maximum time to make an informed buying decision.
Value as a North Star
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
As digitalization continues to transform the way organizations do business, every technology decision becomes a business decision. The choices you make today can have lasting impact for years to come — which is why you need clear, reliable insights to help you fully succeed in your role.